Monday, February 12, 2007
stir-fried pork with tomato & japanese mushroom
Stir-Fried Pork wtih Tomato & Japanese Mushroom.
tonight, is the first time since the beginning of the year, that i have got a chance to cook.
find here below recipe of this dish. simple and fast.
3 tablespoons of extra light olive oil
1 pound of pork, thinly slice ( or as much you feel like)
3 cloves of garlic, crushed and finely chopped
1 cup of japanese mushrooms
1/2 cup of tomatoes, cut into small cubes
2 tablespoons of oyster sauce
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
2 spring onions, cut into 1 inch piece ( optional)
- heat a medium pan on high heat.
- add olive oil
- add garlic and then pork
- stir-fry for 2 minutes
- add all the remaining ingredients
- continue to cook until the pork is cooked through
- add mushrooms, spring onions
- wait for a few minuites and remove to a serving plate
- serve with streamed rice