Wednesday, October 10, 2007
fresh banana with chocolate sauce
Fresh Banana with Chocolate Sauce
I happen to be having a "sweet tooth" who loves Desserts to bits... especially, those fancy desserts. I can eat desserts without having any proper meals at all in a day and still feeling super duper.
Realistically, we cant be able to eat too much of dessert as too much of sugar intake causes you diabetes.
So, I manage to come up with more reasonable and more compromised ideas like ; recipes of desserts that contain more of "fresh fruit" rather than loads of carbohydrates. They are still sweet, sugary and containing loads of calories but at least, you replace carbohydrates with vitamins.
Find below a very simple and delicious recipe "Fresh Banana with Chocolate Dip"
1-2 of Fresh Banana, cut into 1. ½ inch pieces
¼ Cup of Almond Flakes
Chocolate Dipping Sauce
150g/5oz dark chocolate (72% cocoa solids), broken into pieces
100ml/3½fl oz water
3 Tablespoons of whole Milk
3 Tablespoons of unsalted Butter
• Make the chocolate sauce, place half of the water in a pan and bring to the boil
• Add a small amount of chocolate pieces to the boiling water.
• Stir until the chocolate melts.
• Add more water and chocolate bit by bit, until the sauce reaches the desired consistency.
• Add milk and butter, whisk constantly over a low heat.
• Place Banana bits in to a serving plate
• Sprinkle with Almonds Flakes
• Serve with a cup of Chocolate Sauce