Sunday, October 07, 2007
homemade pancake with fresh fruit
Homemade Pancake with Fresh Strawberry and Banana
Kids love pancake and so do I. Cooking for kids can be fun as we get to please who we love. Kids are adorable… and they can be handful in the kitchen if you are patient enough. The most difficult thing when it comes to cooking for kids is to get them to eat something good & healthy.
Pancake is a good way of getting them to eat Fresh fruit.
Find below my homemade recipe of Pancake.
Baking Powder 1 Teaspoon
Sugar 2 Tablespoons
Milk (low-fat/ whole depends on your preference) 150ml.
Unsalted Butter 15g
Vanilla Pod 1 (or Vanilla Extract ¼ Teaspoon)
Pinch of Salt
(Kiwi, Blueberry or Mango - anything on hand)
• In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
• Make a well in the centre and pour the milk, egg and melted butter, mix till smooth
• Heat a frying pan over medium heat
• Pour the pancake mixture onto the frying pan, using about ¼ cup of each pancake
• Cook for 2-3 mins or till bubbles start to form on the pancake surface.
• Turn and cook for 2-3 mins
• Remove into s serving plate
• Sprinkle with Icing Sugar
• Serve with Fresh Strawberry and Banana and Honey