Tuesday, January 29, 2008

strawberry crepe cake


Strawberry Crepe Cake

I remember that last year I watched a cooking programme on telly and they talked about "crepe cake" and then I really wanted to order a few whole ones for the girls who helpe/assist me at work for New Year Gift. I tried to call TV3 to get a phone number of the Bakery but no none there could be able to pass to me their number. I was so disappointed..

Last week, a mate called and told me that she has found a place where we could order/get to try “Strawberry Crepe Cake” – it’s a love at first bite.
Personally, I love Crepe too bits as it always reminds me of Paris and as being a sweet-tooth person, I can’t help but adore this unique cake too much.

It’s an ideal gift giving to girls on Valentine’s Day… I mean if you were a man who wants to be creative as giving Chocolate every year could possibly be too predictable and a bit of a bore.




Mint’s Balcony
Sukhumvit Soi 26
T. 02 258 6831, 02 665 6597

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Riya,
My grandmother taught me how to make crepes - if you ever want to make this yourself let me know. I'd be happy to show you!

Cake said...

The Strawberry Crepe cake are perfect cake for Valentine's Day.