Thursday, January 08, 2009

brunch @ minibar royale


Where to have a wicked “brunch” in Bangkok?

I am a Breakie & Brunch person and recently, I brunched a few times at Minibar Royale in Sukhumvit Soi 23, I like the place so much so that I decide to write about this place.

To me this is my first time that I find a decent "Egg Benedict" , which is my most favourite brunch, in Bangkok. The place offers many interesting & lovely brunch menu which I adore to bits and I personally think that you probably couldn’t find a better brunch menu from anywhere else in Bangkok. Like “Corned Beef served with Home Fries & Poached Eggs”, “Egg Florentine”, “Mini Pancakes with Fresh Fruits”, & “Waffles or French Toast with seasonal fresh fruit”.

The booze list is quite interesting & impossible to resist. A list of bubbly cocktails makes for a good brunch; try the Bumble, a mixture of sparkling wine, gin and honey lime.

The owners are the founders of fashion house “Sretsis” and jewelry brand "Matina Amanita" , along with their classmates and friends from their days at NYU, conjure up the feel of that typical “French café” you’d find on the streets of New York.

Minibar Royale is the perfect place for having lovely chat, brunch & drinks with a group of mates.
...
Minibar Royale
Citadines Bangkok,
37/7 Sukhumvit Soi 23
Tel : 02-261-5533
Website: http://www.minibarroyale.com/

No comments: