Friday, January 02, 2009

ham & cheese sarny


Ham & Cheese Sarny

Happy New Year!

At times when you get so busy with work and stuff, you can’t find time to cook. Then the easy sandwich is the answer. I like proper sandwiches and my beloved ex cooks mean ones (Sausage Sarny, Bacon Sarny, Smoked Salmon Sarny wiht Lemon Zest - hmmmm yum.) Geez I miss those times I spent with him.

One of my favourite sandwiches is “Ham & Cheese”, I do cook it very often. It’s way too easy & yummy. That's why.

Find below a recipe a humble recipe by me.

4 slices of Whole-Meal Bread (Toasted to your linking
4 slices of premium Cooked Ham, largely sliced
2 slices of Cheddar Cheese, largely & thickly sliced
113 g of freshly grated Cheddar Cheese (Optional)
113g of Mayonnaise (Hellmann’s is highly recommended.)
A dash of fresh ground Pepper

Preparation

Mix together cheese, mayonnaise. Pepper to taste. Spread mixture over one slice of bread, and then top with remaining slice of bread. Repeat till finish. (You can always tower it, its fun.)

No comments: