Sunday, April 08, 2007
stir-fried pork and long beans with red chilli paste
Stir-fried Pork and Long Beans with Red Chilli Paste
* pork fillet cut in bite-sized pieces
* 1-2 cups of long beans, cut into 1 inch long
* 4 of red chillies, sliced (optional)
* 2 - 4 tablespoons of red chillies paste ( as much as you like)
* 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
* 2 tablespoons of extra light olive oil
* a pinch of sugar
* 2-3 kaffir lime leaves, finely sliced
heat oil in a wok
add chilli paste, stir fry and becareful to not burn the chilli paste
add pork, then add 2-3 tablespoons of water, keep stir fry till the pork is cooked through.
add soy sauce and a pinch of sugar to your own taste.
add sliced kaffir lime leaves and remove to the serving plate.
serve with whole grain rice or streamed rice and fresh cucumber