Friday, August 24, 2007

the man who ate everything


The Man who ate everything by Jeffrey Steingarten

I remembered that I bought this book in 1999 and for some reason it has been sleeping in my bookshelf for ages (over 7 years)

A few weeks a go, I was sitting at home and looking at my bookshelf and I happened to stumble upon this book.

So, I started reading the book and I found this book is extremely good, very interesting, informative and fun to read.
This Book is a Must-READ, I recommend it for everyone who happens to love food.

The writer was a very successful lawyer, who happens to love food, who transformed himself to be a food critic for Vogue (US).

His witty style of writing will keep you up laughing and smile. He wrote many of his recipes which look very interesting.

Now I am on his 2nd Book called

"It Must've Been Something I Ate: The Return of the Man Who Ate Everything"

I will write about this book later when I finish reading it.

No comments: