Thursday, January 03, 2008

stir-fried chinese kale with pork wiener sausage: thai style


Stir-fried Chinese Kale with Pork Wiener Sausage: Thai Style

I like Stir-fried Vegetable, especially with Chinese Kale or Baby Chinese Kale. It makes the best stir-fry to me. One of my mates happens to like the “Pork Wiener Sausage” from "the Oriental Deli". Every time she visits me at my place – she always gets them and asks me to cook something for her. I cook the Wiener in many ways for her – it’s always a pleasure to me to get to cook and to experiment.

This recipe works for some reason and we just like it. Find below a recipe.

1 Package of good quality/ premium grade “Pork Wiener Sausage”, cut into bite-sized pieces
4-6 Cups of Chinese Kale, roughly cut
2-3 Cloves of Garlic, peeled & crushed
2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
2 Tablespoons of Oyster Sauce
2-3 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce
Sugar



Preparation

• heat a wok over medium heat
• add oil
• add garlic, fry till aromatic
• add the sausages
• add the Chinese kale
• stir-fry constantly
• add oyster sauce, soy sauce and a pinch of sugar
• stir-fry to mix everything well
• remove into a serving plate
• serve with streamed whole-grain rice

No comments: