Wednesday, January 09, 2008
toast, fried egg & tomato
Whole-grain Toast, fried Egg & Tomato
Watching Thai Telly - a documentary about Princess Galyani Vadhana, the elder sister of the King - My King composed a song for her called "Menu Kai" means "Egg Menu" as she liked Egg when she was young. I am very deeply impressed by the warmest bond between my King & his Sister...... I have been crying almost everyday when watching the telly since the Princess has passed away.
This morning I woke up & felt that I need to cook Egg for Breakfast....
This recipe is very simple but very tasty. Another fast recipe for those who love Egg & Breakfast..
2-4 Fresh Organic Eggs
1-2 of Tomatoes, Horizontally Sliced
2-4 Slices of Whole-grain / 7 Grain Bread
2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil / Cooking Oil
• heat a pan over high heat
• add oil
• crack the egg and fry (don’t wait till the pan getting hot)
• leave the egg in the pan to be fried for 2-3 mins
• at the same time, fry the sliced tomatoes in the same pan
• check if the egg is cooked as how you like it to be cooked, turn the tomatoes
• turn off the heat, remove the fried egg and the fried tomatoes
• place toast on the serving plate
• place fried tomato on toast
• place fried egg on top of fried tomato
• serve with a small cup of ketchup
Easy Peasy !!
Serve : 1-2 persons