Friday, February 08, 2008

bbq lamb



BBQ LAMB

My first time cooking bbq lamb - I was pleased wtih the outcome. Next time, I will get it done even better.

Find below my recipe (I randomly mixed things that I feel like adding)

350g Lamb Leg; bone & cubed
1 cup of Olive oil
1/4 cup of Worcestershire Sauce
2 Garlic clove; finely chopped
3/4 cup Soy sauce; light
2 tablespoons of Dijon Mustard
½ tablespoon of Turmeric Powder
1/3 cup Lemon juice
1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar
2 tablespoons of Honey

1 large red pepper, diced
1 large green pepper, dice
1 large yellow pepper, diced
1 large onion, diced



Preparation

• Mix together the olive oil, worcestershire sauce, garlic, soy sauce, mustard, honey, turmeric power and lemon juice in a large bowl.
• Stir in the lamb
• Allow to marinate lamb in a big zip-loc bag, keep overnight in the refrigerator
• Soak the wooden skewers in water for 15 mins
• Thread the lamb on to wooden skewers alternately with the onion and pieces of green, yellow & red pepper.
• Cook over hot grill to your liking, basting as needed.
• Serve with Saffron Rice & Spicy Green Sauce

Serve : 4

No comments: