Thursday, May 22, 2008
apple-potato salad served with smoked salmon
Apple-Potato Salad served with Smoked Salmon
Oh well, I really like Potato Salad and I love Smoked Salmon to bits. Hence, an apple-potato salad with smoked salmon recipe.
• 1-2 cup of boiled potato, cubed
• 1-2 cups of unpeeled red & green apples, cubed
• 1/2 cup sour cream
• 1/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
• 1/4 cup fresh parsley or dill( or spring onion), chopped
• ¾ tablespoon of ground black pepper
• ¾ tablespoon of sea salt
Mix together apples & potato in medium bowl.
Blend sour cream, mayonnaise, dill, pepper and salt until smooth.
Pour over potatoes and stir gently to coat evenly.
Cover and chill 1-2 hours before serving.
Garnish with smoked salmon, unpeeled lemon wedges, sliced almonds and/or sprigs of fresh dill or parsley.